The YaMoRC solution for switching and signaling: our 16-fold signal/switching decoder.
It presents the following features:
- Sixteen independent 2.5Amp MOSFET outputs
- Max 5 Amp combined current
- Very simple basic-setup (base address), by pressing the programming button and switching the desired turnout address
- No complicated CV settings.
- Clear text configuration based upon our new ES-Link technology.
With our YD9101-Config or YD7100-Command, configuration can be done via built-in web interface: No need for PC-software or Phone/Tablet Apps!. Configuration also over USB from PC Software on the mentioned devices as well as our YD6016LN.
- All of the 16 outputs are freely configurable from 16x simple on-off to complex and elaborate signals with up to 8 LEDs/lamps
- Each defined device (signal, switch, turnout) can have its own address
- Devices can be operated by the new DCCext standard or conventional turnout DCC-commands (throw/close)
- Numerous predefined signal definitions for Dutch, German (H/V, Ks and Form) British and Swiss prototypical signals
- Signals can include fading (Bulbs emulated in case of LEDs) dark-phase inclusion, black-out based on previous signal's state
- Outputs can be time-limited e.g. for light coil-motors
- Settable night-dimming for the complete decoder, with configurable address / decoder
- Very suitable for motorized point motors.
Programming the module:
1) via the YD6016LN or the YD6096LN module in combination with the ES-LINK or via RS485 patch cables.
2) via the YaMoRC YD9100 USB Configuration module in combination with the ES-LINK.
For use, the YD6902 ES-LINK-RS485 adapters or YD6901 ES-LINK connector are required.
Manuals and software for this product can be downloaded from the YamoRC website using the following link: http://yamorc.de/products/
On the product page of this product, you can download the manuals and software on the SERVICE tab.