Our classic s88N feedback module with current sensing inputs
- 16 current-sensing detectors, arranged in two independent blocks of 8, each with their own Common
- 2 Amp continuous current per detector, 8 Amps in total combined over the 16 detectors on the whole module
- 5 Amp short duration overload (100ms) capable per detector.
- 1mA current sensitivity
- Capacitive input filter on every input, to suppress noise on long cables and track-sections
- Configurable on- and off-delay setting for each input for optimal de-bouncing in case of non optimal wheel-track contact
- ES-OUT-Link for direct connection to an ES-Link-master
- ES-IN-Link connection to other ES-Link enabled modules for module-configuration
- Standard s88N connections over RJ45 connectors and ethernet patch cables
- Firmware updatable and settings configurable over ES-Link
- Power supply directly from ES-Link or s88 bus
- When used in combination with the YD6016LN-CS, the modules can easily be fully configured, addresses of outputs individually adjusted and themselves converted into event triggers.
Programming the module:
1) via the YD6016LN or the YD6096LN module in combination with the ES-LINK or via RS485 patch cables.
For use, the YD6902 ES-LINK-RS485 adapters or YD6901 ES-LINK connector are required.
Manuals and software for this product can be downloaded from the YamoRC website using the following link: http://yamorc.de/products/
On the product page of this product, you can download the manuals and software on the SERVICE tab.