KEERPLUS3 - Turn loop solution for every model railway
A home-grown reversing loop solution. Very easy to use, cheap to buy and simple to set up. This reversing loop module works 100% on current detection and controls it over 3 sections regardless of the direction of travel.
- Full current detection
- 3 sections, the middle one being the length of the longest train
- Can be powered by AC, DC or DCC voltage up to a maximum of 35V
- Each section switches an output based on current detection
- The switching outputs are free to use for occupancy detection or switching of any electronics
- The module works stand-alone and does not need to be in contact with a central unit, making it usable even if you are not using a digital central unit.
With a retail price of €44.95, this module is the cheapest in its class, and because it is a proprietary product, you can expect fast service and immediate response in case of problems.
Why buy from DTS Modelspoor?
+ Fast shipping
+ Free online helpdesk and support
+ Free shipping over 100 euros
+ Online Academy
+ Excellent support for beginners
+ Premium support from all major brands such as Roco, Fleischmann, Märklin, VPEB, ESU, ZIMO and YaMoRC
View all options for controlling your model railway here.
Take a look at the iTrain control options. There is also an option for Z, H0 and N gauge digital control. Furthermore, you will find all good quality controllers for your digital model railway and model railway. From decoders by the brands Zimo, Doehler & Haass, Kuehn, Uhlenbrock ESU and trainOmatic. To digital controls by the brands Z21, ESU, Dinamo, Uhlenbrock, Marklin, VPEB, YaMoRC, Lenz and iTrain.
Domburg Train Support is your total supplier and specialist in model trains!