Specially designed to cope with, high-current, solenoid point-motors, the YD8008 is our 8-fold solenoid decoder with intelligent CDU.
It presents the following features:
- Eight independent 9.5Amp solenoid outputs
- Smart, 9400 uF CDU, monitoring charge levels for safe and powerful switching
- Only 380 mA power consumption during charging
- Very simple basic-setup (base address), by pressing the programming button and switching the desired turnout address
- No complicated CV settings.
- Clear text configuration based upon our new ES-Link technology.
With our YD9101-Config or YD7100-Command, configuration can be done via built-in web interface. No need for PC-software or Phone/Tablet Apps !
- Eight address to output mappings, each mapping can a free choice address which can switch any and every output
- Sequential output activation based upon pulse time and CDU charge level.
- CDU startup delay adjustable to prevent tripping short circuit protection in boosters
- Very modest power supply requirements. Even for SEEP/Gaugemaster motors a 15V/500mA wall wart is more than enough.
- Not suitable for motorized point motors.
- Voeding: AC 10-16V; DC: 12-19V
Programming the module:
1) via the YD6016LN or YD6096LN module in conjunction with the ES-LINK or via RS485 patch cable.
2) via the YaMoRC YD9100 USB configuration module in conjunction with the ES-LINK.
The YD6902 ES-LINK-RS485 or YD6901 ES-LINK adapters are required for use.
Manuals and software for this product can be downloaded from the YamoRC website using the following link: http://yamorc.de/products/
On the product page of this product, you can download the manuals and software on the SERVICE tab.