Sprog-DCC is a handy tool that makes programming and testing your digital model child's play. The supplied DecoderPro software enables you to build a database of your digital locomotives. In addition, the Sprog is equipped with a booster so that it can also function as a mini power plant. So you can control a small layout with it.
The advantages of the Sprog at a glance:
- The software recognizes the decoder for you
- Programming becomes easy because the CV values are clearly described
- you build a database with your models.
- you have a backup of your decoder settings
- you can also control a layout with its 1A booster (without occupancy detectors)
- The Sprog can be controlled as an interface in iTrain
- In addition, be supported by RocRail
The Sprog operates at a voltage of 12-15V and supplies 1 Ampere. Power supply not included.
With the Sprog you also receive:
- USB connection cable,
- USB stick with drivers, manuals
- DecoderPro 3 software
The software runs under Windows, Linux and Mac.
More information about the Sprog: http://www.sprog-dcc.co.uk/index.shtml
More information about DecoderPro: http://jmri.sourceforge.net/